2009年1月8日星期四

Eat at Jack's Place with Grade 12 mentors








It is a well known fact that the Italians are very serious about their food. I am very curious about the Italian food. On December 18, 2008,we had dinner with Grade 12 students in Jack’s Place. It is an Italian restaurant on WangFu street #53. We chose this restaurant because Grade 12 students recommended us to dine there.

When I read the menu, I found Italian diet contains many grains, vegetables, legumes, nuts and fruits, all of which we know are good for us. The waitress there is very friendly and she told me the seafood plays a very important part in the diet and Italian noodles are very special. Finally, I ordered one of the Italian noodles and shared a Jack’s Supreme Pizza with grade12 students. To my surprise, the Italian noodle is not like Chinese noodle which is several centimetres long and spindle shaped. The Italian noodle that I ordered has spiral shape and is made by seasonal chicken and mushrooms in a cream sauce with melted cheese. It tasted delicious and more fragrant and bland than usual Chinese noodle. Jack’s Supreme Pizza was also tasty. It is made by Mozzarella, tomato sauce, chicken, beef, green pepper, onion and Parma ham. The pizza looked colourful and made us very appetitive.

There are lots of black-and-white photographs hung on the wall and make the restaurant very peaceful and harmonious. The restaurant also has some ornaments for the Christmas. The service was good. The waitresses are very young and kind. When we asked to put the table together so that classmates can eat together, they were very patient to help us. That day, there were not too many people in Jack’s Place except us.The price of this restaurant is not very high and I recommended the reataurant to my parents.

没有评论: